Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blogiversary Giveaway


Join this Giveaway here

I joined this Giveaway and HOPE I CAN WIN <3
Good Luck for everyone !




What's in this giveaway:
  • Forever New Envelope Lock Clutch
  • Bloom Pure Mineral Eye Shadow & Brush Set in Emerald
  • Equip Bangle
  • Diva Bow Hair Clips in Black & Red
  • Lovisa Bird Cage Necklace
  • Korean Pearl Earrings
  • Forever New Floral Ring
  • Forever New Bow Pearl Earrings
  • Forever New Pearl Diamante Earrings

Terms & Conditions:
  • Open internationally 
  • Must be a follower
  • Fill in the form below
  • The Giveaway runs for three weeks and will close on the 9th of November at 5pm Melbourne time
  • All entries will be checked and verified before drawn via random.org
  • Winner will be contacted via email & a reply must be received within 2 days or new winner is chosen
  • I will be using standard mailing and will not be held responsible for lost or damaged mail

4 comments:

  1. good luck!

    anyway, join my giveaway, would you? :)
    win idr 50.000 gift vouchers !
    and get all beauty stuffs with half price ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys :)
    hey Ruby and rossa
    will be my pleasure if I can join your Giveaway again :)

    ReplyDelete

please comment , will be my pleasure :)